Precautions for electrofitness equipment maintenance:
1. Before using the device and plug, make sure its perfect state. Do not use damaged cables, broken plugs or property carcasses with defects.
Avoid if possible to use multiple bases, especially those that have no grounding. Do not overload the line.
Avoid harm electrical conductors, especially protecting them from:
- Burns, by proximity to a heat source
- Contacts with corrosive products
- Cuts from sharp tools, machines running, sharp angles, etc.
- Do not alter or modify safety devices or control devices.
To disconnect a plug from the socket, pull from it, never from the cord
- Do not use the electrical device for electrical installations when they are accidentally wet or damp, or if you are who have wet feet.
- In case of breakdown or incident shut down the power as a first step..
To help (unhook) a person electrified by a electrical current:
- You must not touch him, but immediately cut the power, because you could also stay trapped..
- Do not forget that an electrified person who is in an elevated position have the risk of falling when the power is cut.
- If it takes too much or it’s impossible to cut the power, trie to unhook the person electrified by an insulating element (table, bar, wooden chair …)
In all cases, immediately call a doctor or an ambulance.
- In case of failure, blackout or any other anomaly that exceeds your competition, call an electrician. Do not use (and prevents others from doing so) the broken equipment until after repair.
This rule applies to the following situations:
- · Typical tingling after touch the electrical device
- · Emergence of sparks from the device or connecting cables
- · Appearance of smoke emanating from the electrical device or cable
- Do not try to repair the electrical device. You should not perform even the simplest operations.
- Before using the electrical device, inform yourself about:
- PREVIOUS TRAINING RECOMMENDATIONS.
It is necessary to respect them scrupulously.
- Never remove the grounding of the equipment and facilities and never remove coatings or insulation of the active parts of the systems.
- Buy only computers running:
– CE Mark.
– Instructions manual in your language.
– An EC declaration of conformity (legal obligation of the manufacturer or importer in the EU).
For more information please contact EMS Revolution® through the following channels:
- By the phone 900 120 220
- Our website formhttps://www.emsrevolution.com/en/contact/