|Purpose of the cookie
|Google Analytics. They generate an anonymous user ID, which is the one used to count how many times a user visits the site. It also records when it was the first and last time you visited the web. It also calculates when a session has ended, the user’s origin, and keywords.
|Doubleclick It is used to manage third-party cookies. These cookies are used to provide users with relevant products that may be of interest to the user. The ads that the users of the website see are served by a small selection of providers, including Invitemedia, Adviva.net, MSN, Google Display and Unanimis.
|We use Google Ads cookies to provide users of relevant products that may be of interest to people who have visited the web before.
|Facebook Cookie. They generate an anonymous user ID, which is the one used to count how many times a user visits the site.
|SmartLook. They generate an anonymous user ID, which is the one used to count how many times a user visits the site. As well as analyze your navigation.
NOTE: This list will be updated as quickly as possible as the website services offered in it change. However, occasionally, during this update it may be that the list does not already include a cookie, although it will always refer to cookies with purposes identical to those registered in this list.
All browsers allow changes to disable the configuration of cookies. This is the reason why most browsers offer the possibility of managing cookies, to obtain a more precise control over privacy
These settings are located in the “options” or “preferences” menu of your browser.
Below, you can find the links of each browser to disable cookies by following the instructions:
1. Internet Explorer (http://goo.gl/vFM6gb)
• In the tools menu, select “Internet Options”.
• Click on the privacy tab.
• You can configure privacy with a cursor with six positions that allows you to control the number of cookies that will be installed: Block all cookies, High, Medium High, Medium (default level), Low, and Accept all cookies.
2. Mozilla Firefox (http://goo.gl/QXWYmv)
• At the top of the Firefox window click on the Tools menu.
• Select Options.
• Select the Privacy panel.
• In the Firefox option you can choose Use custom settings for the history to configure the options.
3. Google Chrome (http://goo.gl/fQnkSB)
• Click on the menu located in the toolbar.
• Select Settings.
• Click on Show advanced options.
• In the ‘Privacy’ section click on the Content Settings button.
• In the ‘Cookies’ section you can configure the options.
4. Safari (https://goo.gl/PCjEm3)/ (https://goo.gl/dQywEo)
• In the configuration menu, select the “preferences” option.
• Open the privacy tab.
• Select the option you want from the “block cookies” section.
• Remember that certain functions and full functionality of the Site may not be available after disabling cookies.
If you wish not to be tracked by cookies, Google has developed a plug-in to install in your browser that you can access in the following link: http://goo.gl/up4ND.
As in the case of computer browsers, browsers on mobile devices allow changes to privacy options or settings to disable or eliminate the cookies.
If you wish to modify the privacy options follow the instructions specified by the developer of your mobile device browser.
Below you will find some examples of the links that will guide you to modify the privacy options in your mobile device:
Windows Phone: (http://goo.gl/Rx8QQ)
Chrome Mobile: (http://goo.gl/XJp7N)
Opera Mobile: (http://goo.gl/Nzr8s7)
EMS TRAINING SPAIN S.L. We never store the personal data of our users, with the exception of the IP address as described above, unless you want to register, voluntarily in order to make purchases of the products and services that we make available to you or to receive information about promotions and contents of your interest.
By browsing and continuing on our website, you indicate that you are consenting to the use of the aforementioned cookies, and in the conditions contained in this Cookies Policy.
Update on september 27, 2018