EMS TRAINING SPAIN S.L takes the protection of your privacy and your personal data very seriously. Therefore, your personal information is kept secure and treated with the utmost care.
This data protection policy regulates the access and use of the service of the website tienda.emsrevolution.com (hereinafter, the “Website”), EMS TRAINING SPAIN S.L. (from now on EMS REVOLUTION SHOP), with (CIF B-90116187) and registered address in Sevilla makes available to Users (hereinafter, the “Users” or the “User”) interested in the products and / or services offered by EMS REVOLUTION SHOP .
We inform you that your personal contact data will be incorporated into an automated file owned by EMS REVOLUTION SHOP and SMARTBODYFIT used to process your orders, to purify your data, as well as to send you Newsletters and commercial and promotional communications related to EMS REVOLUTION STORE and SMARTBODYFIT services by letter, telephone, email, SMS / MMS, or by other means of electronic communication equivalent and this under the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter, LOPD), Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services of the Society of Information and Electronic Commerce and Law 9/2014, of May 9, Telecommunications.
EMS REVOLUTION STORE has the duty to inform users of its website about the collection of personal data that can be carried out, either by sending email or filling in the forms included in the website.In this regard, EMS REVOLUTION SHOP will be considered responsible for the data collected through the means described above.
EMS REVOLUTION SHOP informs users of that the purpose of processing the collected data includes:
- The attention of requests made by users
- Being included in the contact list
- The provision of services
- The management of the business relationship
- Your email address when you register for one of our responses, free prize draws (“Prize Draws”) or newsletters
- A record of correspondence maintained with you (including any information you have provided in any of our products or services), if you have been in contact with our customer service.
These email retargeting services are intended to provide more information about products or services that may interest the User through:
- The installation of devices for storage and retrieval of data or cookies on terminal equipment in some of the emails sent to users.
- We inform you that you consent to the processing of your data for the creation of profiles, as well as for the segmentation of your data. The aforementioned treatments may be aimed at the analysis and realization of statistics to know the traffic and use of the Website by Users, as well as the determination of their tastes and preferences to send promotional information or advertising according to their interests.
The operations, procedures and technical procedures that are carried out in an automated or non-automated manner and that enable the collection, storage, modification, transfer and other actions on personal data, are considered to be the processing of personal data.
All personal data, which is collected through the website EMS REVOLUTION SHOP , and therefore have the consideration of treatment of personal data, will be incorporated into the files declared before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection EMS REVOLUTION SHOP.
EMS REVOLUTION SHOP informs users that their personal data will not be transferred to third organizations, with the exception that said data transfer is covered by a legal obligation or when the provision of a service implies the need for a contractual relationship with a data processor .In the latter case, only the transfer of data to the third party will be carried out when EMS REVOLUTION SHOP has the express consent of the user.
The Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data gives interested parties the possibility of exercising a series of rights related to the processing of their personal data.
In so far as the user’s data is subject to treatment by EMS REVOLUTION SHOP. Users may exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition in accordance with the provisions of current legislation on the protection of personal data.
To make use of the exercise of these rights, the user must contact them by written communication, providing documentation that proves their identity (ID or passport), to the following address: Farmaceútico Murillo Herrera Street Nº 20 Flat 2ºB, SEVILLA, SPAIN or the address that is substituted in the General Registry of Data Protection. This communication must reflect the following information: Name and surname of the user, the request for request, address and supporting information.
The exercise of rights must be performed by the user. However, they may be executed by a person authorized as legal representative of the authorized party. In this case, the documentation proving this representation of the interested party must be provided.